Monday, September 18, 2006

All Us All The Time – Halloween Fiendishly Fiesta Feast

WithcyKitty
Boy, I have been very delinquent on my postings haven’t I? I did not realize how delinquent until I saw the date of my last posting. Oops. Where on earth did the time go? Well, actually, it went on working on our Fall and Halloween product lines, which we just finished uploading the first waive of “spooktacular” products in the form of Halloween printable and fill-in invitations, printable menus, disposable party coasters, disposable drink charms, and place cards. A Halloween haven delight! We also have available autumn and Halloween greeting cards and stationery. My sister designed a gorgeous stationery set based on my favorite poem the Raven. The colors she used are stunning. Another new addition we are quite ecstatic about is our Halloween hanging gift tags as well as our Halloween buttons and magnets. Okay, I am getting a little ahead of myself here, sorry about that, it is just that I get so excited when it comes to Halloween. All week I will be doing blog entries highlighting in more detail the products mentioned above in addition to the second waive of “spooktacular” products we hope to have up soon such as Day of the Dead buttons, Gothic stationery sachets, and Halloween felted gift tags. If you haven’t been able to tell by now, my sister and I LOVE Halloween.

Alrighty then, let me actually get to my original intention for this post, which was to announce the September Tip, a Halloween Fiendishly Fiesta Feast, featuring a sinisterly scrumptious Spanish rice recipe or what we like to lovingly refer to as maggots in blood sauce. You will also find other recipe tips for frightfully fun dishes such as mummy wraps, monster mash, ghost cookies, and ghoul drool. There are a few devious decorating tips as well. Visit our Tip Page for more details on throwing a Halloween Fiendishly Fiesta Feast and the sinisterly scrumptious Spanish rice recipe. Next month’s tip will be treating you to a fun party trick with a mischievous menu.

Stay tuned for Halloween product highlights....Spooky Spider

P.S. Got a fun Halloween tip? We would love to hear from you.

No comments: