Thursday, July 06, 2006

All Us All the Time Serves Up a Delicious New Design

Sundae Invitation OutsideSundae Invitation InsideDid you know that July is National Ice Cream Month and July 16th is National Ice Cream Day? I would like to say we did, but I must confess, we did not know about this exciting event until reading it in our local paper. It is just by total coincidence that we just added sundae theme fill-in invitations with coordinating coasters and matching place cards along with notecards, magnets, and stationery. Honestly, not a clue there even was a National Ice Cream Month; we just really LOVE ice cream!

Sundae Party CoastersNow, I know I am extremely prejudice, but I am sorry, I just think my sister’s Sundae designs are so CUTE!! Absolutely adorable! Four whimsical motifs of three big scoops of ice cream with a spoonful of topping and cherry on top. All this in a fanciful bowl featuring patterns of stripes, dots, lemons and limes. They are bright and colorful using a palette of cherry red, lemon yellow, lime green, blueberry blue with of course some purple thrown in.

Sundae Place Cards
We originally intended for our Sundaes to be for entertaining purposes only, fill-in invitations, disposable party coasters, and place cards. However, we loved them so much we extended the design to notecards, magnets, and stationery.


Sundae MagnetSundae MagnetSundae Magnet








As the old saying goes...I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

No comments: