Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bring Your Pet to Blog Day - Trixi-Belle

Trixi Belle
Hello. I would like to take this opportunity today to introduce myself. I am Trixi-Belle, CEC (Chief Executive Cat) of All Us All the Time. My humans would like to think they are the ones running the show, but I think we all know who the true source of inspiration is behind this little creative endeavor. I cannot begin to tell you how tedious my life is monitoring these two at all times.

Constantly having to proof read their work at the computer. Trixi Computer

Always having to supervise with production. Trixi at Work

Oh! Then when we have our board meetings where those two just start bouncing off their ideas, well sometimes...I can't even look at them. Trixi in Basket

Of course the worse is when they forget about the hemispheric rule of our company...the universe revolves around me. That is when I just have to say, "talk to the kitty back". Trixi Pout


You can only imagine how tiring life is around here for a little kitty, but at the end of the day when there is a good lap to be found, it all seems worth it somehow...
Trixi on Lap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I know how hectic Trixi's life can be. She needs her Grandma to give her some quality love time. Love the Valentine creations and Trixi and the two of you.
Your Mother